BALLING TO END ALZHEIMER’S
When: October 17, 2019 from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Where: Windy City Fieldhouse (2367 W. Logan Blvd., Chicago, IL 60647)
What: Audit Suite is hosting a 3v3 coed basketball tournament to raise money for the Alzheimer’s Association.
How: Register your team at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/audit-suites-3v3-basketball-tournament-registration-68284880917
- Each team can have up to four participants, and one female must be on the court for each team at all times.
- Each participant gets a free t-shirt and will play a minimum of three games and participate in a knockout tournament.
- 3:00pm – 3:15pm: Warm-up and shoot around.
- 3:15pm – 3:45pm: Knockout Tournament.
- 3:45pm – 5:00pm: 3v3 Seeding Round.
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm: 3v3 Single Elimination Tournament.
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm: Open gym.
- Knockout Champion: $100 Gift Card
- Knockout Runner-up: $50 Gift Card
- 3v3 Winner: $50 Gift Card Each
- 3v3 Tournament MVP: $50 Gift Card
- 3v3 Runner-up: $20 Gift Card Each
Registration is $400 per team, each team must have either three or four players and at least one player must be a female. Each participant will receive a free t-shirt.
We are accepting a maximum of 16 teams.
For details on how to sign-up, please visit the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/audit-suites-3v3-basketball-tournament-registration-68284880917